You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH789057 Aug 27, 2021 €30k - €40k
HR Administrator Required for 3 Month Contract in an established Engineering Company
Senior HR Administrator
Location: Open to Remote Work
- Support the HR Manager on Global HR projects and initiatives that support the local business strategy
- Maintain employee records in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate and secure. Review and run monthly audit reports and update where necessary
- Assist with recruitment and selection
- Respond to enquiries and assist employees and managers to complete HR- related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- 1+ HR experience required
- Relationship building as well as strong interpersonal and influencing skills essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.(English fluency essential)
- Attention to detail a must
- Competent in all Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint - advanced skills necessary)
- Experience of HRIS System such as Workday an advantage (Similar HR System use desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment