- BBBH786133 Jun 28, 2021 Competitive
The Head of Quality Assurance role sits within the Ireland Senior Management Team and heads up a key Business Unit within the company, overseeing all aspects of consultancy and service delivery.
Job Title: Head of Quality Assurance
The Head of Quality Assurance role sits within the Ireland Senior Management Team and heads up a key Business Unit within the company, overseeing all aspects of consultancy and service delivery to our Clients.
The successful candidate will have the autonomy to make their own decisions and will have direct input into how the practice is shaped and managed. They will help to define the areas in which investment is required to support the continuous development of client solutions and will ensure the successful Recruitment and Resourcing of consultants within the Quality Business Unit.
This role reports to the Director of Quality Assurance and will work closely with the Commercial Directors, Managing Directors, Delivery Management Team and Heads of Service of other business units.
- Service Leadership - In collaboration with the Director of Quality Assurance, setting out the strategy and Service Offering for this sector and driving execution of these plans.
- Programme Delivery - Providing oversight for the delivery of services to our clients covering modern delivery methodologies incorporating multiple teams working across multiple locations.
- Business Development - Identifying opportunities to grow our revenue streams with new or existing clients via innovation/new services/new solutions, working closely with our Sales Directors, Bid Manager and Director of Operations. Also plays a key role in the pre-sales process. Also plays a key role in the pre-sales process.
- Innovation & Thought Leadership - Ensuring the company remains best in class and that solutions are fit for purpose and in line with client demand and the company's long-term strategy.
- Talent Management - Directly or through others, spearheading the operational and career management for all consultants in the Business Unit, including the training budget.
- Resource Management - Managing budgets and resources to ensure we can deliver to the changing needs of clients, including cost control, awareness of margins and ensuring return on investments.
- Stakeholder Management - Acting as a leader, influencer and motivator when dealing with internal or external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- You are at a Senior Manager / Head of level with an IT product, technology or services company
- Potentially you have/ are working in a consultancy or client facing capacity in a leadership role
- Experience in managing and delivering in a multifaceted role at Senior Management/Head of Function level.
- Experience of Quality Assurance tooling and delivering programmes through different methodologies
- Experience of operating successfully and influencing at C Suite level.
- Previous experience working within the Software Testing lifecycle and relevant methodologies.
- Domain expertise within the BFSI sector desirable and demonstrable expertise in delivering solutions to this sector
- You have previously carried out a similar role.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- You have experience with complex IT Programme Delivery
- You have experience driving the Software Testing Lifecycle
- You have demonstrable expertise as a Thought Leader within Quality Assurance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555