Head of Growth Strategy & Marketing
- BBBH823459 Jul 26, 2022 Competitive
This is a exciting opportunity for a Marketing professional to join this education institute as their Head of Growth Strategy & Marketing for a fixed term contract.
Role: Head of Growth Strategy & Marketing
Location: Dublin South/ Hybrid
Duration: FTC (8 months minimum)
- Lead the development and implementation of growth strategy, plans & campaigns for the company in line with company objectives.
- Manage and lead brand management of all assets, communications and messages. Ensure rebrand gets embedded.
- Planning, designing and deploying marketing campaigns for lead generation (graduate, Short, membership, custom). Also, responsible for generating market and business intelligence data to support this and work with Sales managers to achieve alignment between sales and marketing.
- Lead the design and execution of a content and thought leadership strategy for the company to support various company objectives.
- Lead design and execution of a PR strategy.
- Ability to lead the marketing team, bringing innovative, creative ideas to the organisation; inspiring other team members with fresh ideas, stories and initiatives (4 direct reports).
- Ability to originate clear, compelling content suitable for multiple audiences. Cover full marketing mix as applicable; website, CRM, social, content, affiliates, digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, consumer comms, other brand initiatives etc.
- Manage eCommerce portal, bookings and alignment with finance. Lead further development of eCommerce journey on the website to optimize for increased conversation. Work with agency closely on this on the 6 month roadmap.
- Lead the development of value propositions for various new products, services and initiatives across the company.
- Conduct market research via team and bring more voice of customer into the business.
- 3 rd level qualification in marketing or related discipline.
- Focus on results and achievement of performance objectives.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communications skills - written/oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Continuous improvement orientation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555