- Dublin West
- JN -052023-1932558
- May 11, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Head of Digital Marketing with Multi Brand Retailer experience to join this growing commercial team.
Role: Head of Digital Marketing
Location: Dublin West / Hybrid
This leading retailer is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join their growing commercial team, supporting business growth in the Digital Space. The successful candidate will have experience working with a Multi Brand Retailer, as well as people management, budget management, agency management experience and a hands on approach. This is a diverse role that will entail Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, Partnerships, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Team Management
- Responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy from concept through to implementation and ongoing continuous improvement.
- Define and implement the digital product roadmap for driving customer growth.
- Create and manage integrated digital media campaigns incorporating Display Advertising, Social Media, Email, Content marketing.
- Manage, analyse and optimise the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximise exposure and drive awareness.
- Assess and evaluate digital marketing activity, provide insights and identify opportunities for growth to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Continuous monitoring of customer feedback to enhance existing products.
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the customer base, increase retention and drive sales & traffic, leveraging CRM/ Loyalty programs.
- Identify opportunities to form new partnerships with outside companies.
- Manage, develop and grow the advertising network.
- 5+ years Digital Marketing experience, working with a Multi Brand retailer.
- Experience in a high-volume. fast paced retail environment delivering high standards to tight deadlines.
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm with strong leadership and management skills, a role model for the people and culture.
- An organised, proactive, dynamic individual who adapts well to change and can thrive in a rapidly growing organisation that continues to evolve.
- Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to interrogate systems.
- Has strong commercial acumen and a focus on delivering value to the business.
- Be a self-starter who can work autonomously, and also be able to work collaboratively as a member of a busy team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.