- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012023-1912961
- Feb 22, 2023
- €90k - €120k
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Finance Professional to join a leading Property Investment Business as Head of Corporate Finance and Treasury in Dublin City Centre
Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will be responsible for managing the Treasury and Financial Investment functions of the Finance department.
- Manage the corporate finance team, developing the value-added delivery of the team
- Lead the medium/long term Business Plan process for the organisation driving cross functional buy in to the plan
- Evolve the company-wide long term business plan process, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Commercial finance support on projects as they arise, including M&A, disposals, or other projects
- Leading the review, evaluation and execution of potential corporate development opportunities
- Detailed financial and commercial analysis of potential schemes and partnerships.
- Advising the CFO and the Senior leadership team on investment potentials
- Responsible for the treasury strategy delivery, maintaining
- Manage the Treasury team, developing value added delivery of the team to the organisation
- Accountable for company-wide daily treasury operations and cash management activities
- Ensure the capital funding is in place to support the growth of the organisation.
- Develop best practice procedures and controls
- Ensure there is a sound cash management strategy in place that manages the risk of cash holdings
- Create and maintain a cash flow forecast, working capital analysis, cash management and projecting upcoming cash requirements
- Qualified Accountant ACA ACCA CIMA
- Relevant Corporate Finance & Treasury Experience
- Experience of working in a property orientated environment an advantage
- Experience of managing and refinancing loan portfolios
- Excellent Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.