Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780581 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Tech Multinational and leader in the Social Media industry is looking for an HR proffesional with demonstrated skills with HCM Softare, projects, and analytics.
Our client, a tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for an individual with experience with Human Capital Management software, abscence mangagment tracking and time tracking for a 6 month contract. Within this role, you will be invovled in mapping out processes, gaining business requirements, wokring with project teams, and acting as a go to relationship manager between People Teams and Engineering Teams. This role is ideal for someone wtih a background in Human Resources, HCM software, and who have stepped in to an analytical role.
About the Team
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and provide expertise on how HR systems are connected.Our work also ensures the company remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
About the Role:
We are seeking a HCM Super user to assist in delivering technology solutions for HR programs. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing processes, and see every challenge as an opportunity for improvement. We're looking for an execution focused individual, who can look at the big picture from a user experience, technology and business standpoint but also connect this to the HR need. This role supports process and technology on a global scale.
- Identify and support transformative cross-functional initiatives to improve business outcomes for HR.
- Support shared vision across the HR and business functions by partnering with key internal business stakeholders.
- Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives. Creating business requirements artifacts, including process designs, test scripts, and user stories.
- Development of process documentation, stakeholder presentations and associated artifacts. Support project and process change management activities.
- Maintain effective communication with project relevant stakeholders including creation of project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Coordinate project activities across engineering and HR teams, define and track key project milestones and deliverables.
- Analysis of data and metrics to inform product and process roadmaps.
- 4+ years experience implementing customer-facing technology solutions
- 4+ years experience driving small to medium technology initiatives
- Experience creating business requirements artifacts, including process designs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and data analysis skills
- Proven relationship and partnership building skills
- Demonstrated experience leading global technical projects end-to-end with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, BABOK, SDLC or similar project management methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders and users
- Familiarity with Workday HCM including Absence and Time Tracking as either a super-user or configurator.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience leading change management initiatives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300