You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Group Accountant - PLC
- BBBH784242 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
Amazing opportunity for a highly ambitious qualified Accountant to join a leading PLC going through a stage of exciting growth.
The role of Group Accountant will be key member in a high performing team reporting into a Manager who support you professionally and allow you to grow and develop within the business.
- Preparation of group monthly management accounts, budgets, and reforecasts
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Ensure compliance with SOX for all group finance
- Analysis of movements in key reporting units
- Analyse the impact of changes to IFRS and US GAAP reporting standards
- Support continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Adhoc duties as required
- Big 4/Top 10 trained Qualified accountant (ACA OR ACCA) with 0 - 3 years PQE
- Experienced in working in or auditing large PLCs and large multinationals is essential.
- Prior Consolidation Experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience working with US GAAP and SOX is a distinct advantage
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated - able to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Proven record of academic/professional achievement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687