- JN -052023-1937738
- May 17, 2023
Exciting opportunity for an experienced AVP in Fund Services Client Delivery, supporting client interactions and driving operational excellence.
Exciting opportunity to join our Fund Services Client Delivery Team, a department within the Fund Services Operations team. This is a client-facing role and You will support our day-to-day service delivery to clients.
- You will be a primary point of contact for a significant Client or multiple key Clients within ETF Operations.
- Build a strong relationship with the client to support key interactions, escalating where appropriate.
- Represent across client and regulatory change discussions for Fund Accounting and Custody.
- Work with Operations Service Delivery colleagues in EMEA, APAC, and the US to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
- Maintain ownership of reconciliations relevant to their client/s including but not limited to cash, stock, ETD, and forwards.
- Support the end-to-end ETF Lifecycle from order placement to settlement of burst transactions
- Investigate & analyze fund movements based on client queries.
- Represent Fund Accounting for client change and onboarding to ensure a smooth transition of new products/fund onboarding.
- Be responsible for system testing as a result of system enhancements and updates.
- Ensure all client deliverables including reporting/KPIs/Board packs etc are delivered in line with the SLD.
- Coordinate and participate in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Investigate, analyze and remediate any NAV-impacting events.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
- Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for the Client
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Capabilities
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Mathematics
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Fund Accounting experience.
- ETF Operations experience - the successful candidate will have ETF servicing experience in operations, client service or custody.
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to manage the Client's change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment