Fund Accountant All Levels
- BBBH783862 Jun 02, 2021 Competitive
Our clients, a number of global fund administrators & asset managers are currently looking to hire fund accountants across all levels (with both Hedge & Private Equity)
- Review reconciliation of cash and security transactions;
- Overisight of private equity / hedge funds
- Review pricing of portfolios including Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income, OTC's and Forwards;
- Prepare fee schedules including calculation of management and performance fees;
- Prepare investor allocations for each NAV cycle;
- Ensure the net asset values (NAVs)/distribution rates of all funds are calculated accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with our organizations standard or client specific procedures and timetables.
- Supervise the preparation and calculation of NAVs across all funds with zero error tolerance.
- Respond to client queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Supervise and train Fund Accountants on all aspects of NAV process;
- Assist in preparation of audited Financial Statements and annual audit;
- Prepare reporting for the regulatory authorities.
- Supervise fund Administrators to ensure the accurate and timely processing of trade, corporate action and cash settlement information on the accounting system.
- Ensure our standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis by all staff under supervision.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- Ensure fund Administrators maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Liaise with custodian on an ongoing basis and provide feedback to management.
- Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with key client contacts.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555