Dublin City Centre
- BBBH794555 Oct 18, 2021 Competitive
An Irish fitout company is looking to hire a quantity surveyor into the busy team. The chosen candidate will play a key role in applying the commercial and contractual processes.
Fit Out Quantity Surveyor
An Irish fitout company is looking to hire a quantity surveyor into the busy team. The chosen candidate will play a key role in applying the commercial and contractual processes that will lead the business to become the market leader in the Irish Fit-Out sector.
You will partner with all levels across the business and manage the commercial aspect variety of their fit-out projects which will vary in size and value. You will collaborate closely with the project delivery team to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly cost booking and lead the involvement in negotiating change orders for various contracts.
Report to the Chief Operations Officer the role responsibilities are:
- Liaising with senior project managers in delivering the project on time and within budget
- Advising on contractual matters - general and project level
- Identify contract opportunities for entitlement
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents
- Timely drafting of commercial/contractual correspondence and support with project correspondence
- Support the project delivery team by negotiating and agreeing on works with subcontractors and ensuring final accounts are closed in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly valuations, cost reports, variations and submit final accounts in a timely manner
- Ensure risk registers, variation trackers and extension of time tracker sheets are reviewed and updated monthly and included within monthly reports
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Ensure that all reporting is accurate and completed to agreed timescales
- Ensure the project and programme contract, cost, quality and time targets are met
- Ensure prompt and regular submission of main contract payment applications and ensure that subcontractor payments are dealt with fairly and in accordance with subcontract terms
- 4+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveying
- Experience working with Fit Out essential
- Build soft and Cubit experience an advantage
If this sounds like you then get in touch today at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment