Fire Safety Engineer - Remote
- BBBH795118 Oct 04, 2021 Competitive
A great opportunity with an Irish multidisciplinary building consultancy firm looking for an experienced Fire Safety Engineer in the Dublin/Leinster area
Our client, an Irish multidisciplinary building consultancy firm, require an experienced Fire Safety Engineer to join their already established fire safety team. The role is working remotely with site visits as required. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical, on-time and on-budget delivery of a range of fire engineering projects.
- Developing detailed design solutions for various fire engineering projects.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvements with responsibility for attending on-site, client and design team meetings.
- Signing off and certifying that new build projects have been constructed correctly in accordance with the design.
- Preparing fire safety and disability access applications for a broad range of markets.
- Visiting sites to ensure that the guidelines outlined in the orignal designs are implemented to the highest standards
- Guide and mentor junior engineers, designers and other members of the fire safety team.
- Bachelor's degree (Level 8) in an Engineering discipline relating to Fire Safety
- Minimum five years' relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people management and project execution skills
- Full clean driving license
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300