You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780821 May 04, 2021 Competitive
Super opportunity for a Financial Accountant with 1-3 years PQE experience to join a global tech company based in Dublin city centre. ACA/ACCA/CIMA with strong month end experience
- Assist with all month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reports
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments schedule
- Preparation of accurate and up to date reconciliations for all balance sheet ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Consolidation accounting
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres.
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Finance Management in the production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- 1+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in audit/reporting within a multinational environment
- Understanding of technical accounting subjects (IFRS/USGAAP)
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485674