Financial Accountant - Banking - Recently Qualified
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773182 Jan 12, 2021 €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a leading multinational bank in the heart of Dublin City Centre
Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to step into a role that focuses on both Finance and Risk.
- Delivery of financial forecasts, annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Assist in the monthly calculation and validation of the Impairment Provision P&L (IFRS 9)
- Journal postings to the Oracle GL
- Variance analysis - Actuals versus Budget / Forecast / Prior periods
- Key business partnering role - build and maintain strong relationship with primary stakeholders
- Contribute to the financial analysis of proposed strategies
- Preparation of financial presentations to Senior Management.
- Contribute to the team's role in driving process improvement
- Recently qualified accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc
- Financial Services audit or Banking experience would be an advantage
- Strong excel skills and ability to manage large data sets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader - Accounting & Finance
+353 (1) 6324642