- JN -012024-1954897
- Feb 06, 2024
Excellent opportunity for a commercially focuses finance professional to join a high growth Tech company based Dublin North.
This is an unique opportunity for a commercial astute qualifed accountant to join a high performing finance function.
This is a newly created role working closely with the CFO, your role is to provide detailed financial analysis on business performance including revenue, margins and costs.
Identify trends, opportunities, and risks to support decision-making and develop strategies for improvement. Liaising closely with Senior Stakeholders in the business including VP's, CFO, Commercial Director and CEO.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis of business performance, including revenue, margins, and costs.
- Identify trends, opportunities, and risks to support decision-making and develop strategies for improvement.
- Provide financial support and KPI analysis for all business planning initiatives.
- Collaborate with the relevant business units to develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor actual performance against budgets and forecasts, identify variances, and provide recommendations to optimize financial outcomes.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, dashboards, and presentations for business leaders and other stakeholders.
- Communicate financial performance, key metrics, and insights in a clear and concise manner
- Act as a trusted advisor to the senior management team, providing financial guidance and support.
- Partner with business units, conduct multi-dimensional analyses and provide insightful and quality financial advice to support company's business decision-making
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve financial reporting and business intelligence
Skills & Experience:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified, with proven experience in a similar role.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to develop good relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.