Dublin City Centre
- BBBH816867 May 24, 2022 Competitive
Our client is a leading multinational technology company looking for a Finance Analyst to join their FinOps team - 11 Month Contract
The Finance Operations team manages our client's cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that their incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient.
- Collaborate closely with global process managers to identify and catalogue existing customer interaction types and respective entry points, documenting workflows, identifying gaps and proposing improvements.
- Engage and collaborate with other internal teams to understand infrastructure for their Customers Help Centres and Contact Us Forms (CUF) to identify channels for Terms customers to expand and create new entry points.
- Ability to map current state customer engagement model and identify current gaps with the removal of aliases for customers.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Drive end-to-end process design and implementation of new engagement model and new customer interaction types.
- Create business case and business requirements documents.
- Provide regular updates on project milestones and progress, clearly communicating status, risks and remediation plan to executive stakeholders.
- Define and monitor key metrics in order to measure the business impact of new engagement model.
- Design, build and test contact forms for each customer interaction type.
- Work closely with system admin and engineering teams to implement, test and automate mapping and routing of contact forms.
- Create manuals and training materials.
- BA/BS degree business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgement and ability to communicate and influence effectively by presenting data in a compelling way.
- Enthusiastic about working on cross-functional projects to enhance existing systems/processes, deliver rich, insightful data for decision-making, and drive efficiency improvements to facilitate rapid-response analysis as requested from senior leadership management.
- Consultancy experience to engage RCO Internal teams as well as their Internal teams.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Excel) and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Self-driven / Ability to work independently
- Experience in Business Process Mapping specific to IT systems or CRM tools a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems, ticket and queue management, routing rules and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Customer Support operations a bonus.
- Professional and positive team player.
Analytical skills, SQL, Database understanding, Advanced spreadsheet skills, Data analysis skills, Stakeholder management, Customer mapping.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300