Finance Analyst - Management Reporting and Investor Relations
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH785542 Jun 21, 2021 Competitive
Finance Analyst for Management Reporting and Investor Relations - Financial Services / Banking - Dublin - part time remote working available
Our client a key player in the banking industry in Ireland as recruiting for an Analyst for their Management Reporting & Investor Relations.
Your team - you will be a member of a small but focused team who have involvement in many areas of the business and whose responsibilities cover all aspects of management reporting as well as the preparation of the Annual and Interim Results presentations.
This exciting opportunity will offer the successful candidate excellent opportunities to learn and progress both within the Finance function and the Group.
Your Responsibilities -
- Review monthly actual versus budgeted performance
- Assist with the preparation of financial presentations for senior management, ExCo & Board
- Contribute to the preparation and release of market updates and results presentations
- Contribute to the maintenance, continual improvement and update of the bespoke Excel-based financial forecasting tool
- Contribute to the Financial Analysis of proposed commercial strategies, preparation of sensitivity analysis and evaluation of strategic considerations
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets & multi-year financial forecasts
Requirements for the role
- Previous experience in a Management Reporting role, or other role involving a significant financial analysis component
- Holder of a relevant professional qualification in accounting
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Customer outcome focus and effective partner management
Good to have:
- Previous experience in a finance function within a financial institution preferred
- Strong understanding of performance drivers and balance sheet dynamics
- Solid understanding of financial valuations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.