Executive Administrative Assistant
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770621 Nov 23, 2020 Competitive
Our Client a Leading Technology Company is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join the team on a contract basis!
Executive Administration / Operations for the Leadership Team
- Diary Management: complex executive calendar management, travel, and strategic time prioritization. Ensure all meetings are detailed correctly, in line with the agreed rhythm of the business, show balance and mix of activity and that effective prioritization has been applied.
- Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Expenses: Regular processing of expenses in line with Global Travel and Expense policy ensuring 100% accuracy, compliancy, and timeliness
- Working with the Business Manager to ensure appointments include all relevant briefing documentation and agree with manager a definitive process to enable effective preparation time, at least 48 hours in advance. Ensure a deputy is invited if manager is unavailable.
- Travel: arrange domestic and international travel, visas, ground transportation in accordance with the company Global Travel Policy. Prepare itineraries for overnight trips including travel logistics, hotels, meetings information
- Events: organize internal incentive events and meetings within WE (implementing all the logistics i.e. accommodation, transportation, catering / F&B, budget, etc and all related payment procedures).
Runnning the office
- Positive ambassador: be a friendly, courteous, and helpful face of the team maintaining high levels of professional standard always.
- Support a global team, with remote employees, dealing with ambiguity in a timely manner. Strong focus on team engagement and outcomes through defining the rhythm for team 1:1's and Connects, scheduling in advance to enable high quality dialogue.
- Ability to work well in a changing environment, under pressure, on short-notice, and take appropriate timely action.
- Proactive anticipation of executive needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the executive.
- Team Meetings: proactively manage venue booking and management of team off-sites and events throughout the year ensuring agendas and plans are organized in advance and that we maximize the value for the leader and their team.
- Flexibility to accommodate urgent schedule changes or requests that may require periodic evening and weekend calendar checks, as well as remotely supporting the manager when traveling.
- Rhythm of the business: enhance operations through effective support of the rhythm of the business and ensuring that the rhythm proposed is clear, relevant and in balance.
- Build an understanding of what is critical to the business, to make the appropriate decisions which impact the Leaders time.
- Corporate Partnership: ensure smooth running of Executive area visits working closely with the team and Admin Teams across offices to create clear agenda's and mix of business content.
- PO Office: Support effective Purchase Order Management. Working with requestors and approvers to ensure we spend commitments and process invoices in-line with budget and investment accountability.
- Organisation / Community Platforms: Support the management of SharePoints and Teams site to share information across M&O Communities. Update Distribution Lists and Organisation Charts to represent the communities.
- Other admin duties and projects: take on small projects and other duties, as necessary.
Customer / Partner Focus
- External balance: support Manager in maintaining and developing their customer / partner engagement plan by ensuring a strong external focus is diarized.
- Virtual sand Country visits: are co-ordinate for maximum impact and drive close partnership with the subsidiaries to ensure planning and briefing for each meeting is provided ahead of time.
- Follow Up: proactive support and engage with the broader internal team to ensure key actions have been completed and have a clear owner and timescale.
Segment Administration team
- Team Leadership: effectively collaboration within WE admin team for working to drive consistency across the business and raise the bar in terms of the support and service provided to the team. Include effective performance management and team connection.
- Embracing new ways of working: support the business transformation by keeping an open mind to new operating models for administrative support as required. Suggest and introduce new ideas to make the team more effective.
Standards of Business Conduct
- Policy awareness: champion of Company policy and demonstrating expertise (specifically supplier policy, T&E and compliance).
- On-boarding: assist with the on-boarding of new employees (hiring, starting (IT, phone, desk, employee set-up), on-boarding and other training).
- Moren than 5 years work experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant in a busy enviroment
- Experience supporting C level and Leadership teams.
- Excellent office management skills with proven experience in multi-tasking with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills essential: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage time and excellent organisation skills
- A positive "Can Do Attitude".
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300