- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1925432
- Feb 08, 2023
- €90k - €120k
Morgan McKinley is partnered with a market leader in the Financial Services and Wealth Management industry, seeking an experience ERP Finance Project Manager for their new ERP implementation program
Our client is a market leading financial services company, with an exciting opportunity to join their global PMO team on a 12-month FTC as an ERP Finance Project Manager
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
● Outcome driven with a focus on benefits realisation
● Experienced and comfortable working across multiple projects within a programme management office
● Demonstrated coaching and influencing skills with an ability to motivate and bring people with you on the journey
● Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage
● Strong organisational skills including the ability to multitask, and attention to detail.
● Experience working in Regulated Financial Services Environment
● Experience of Finance and ERP systems implementation projects
● An Understanding and implementation of regulatory reporting
● Excellent project management skills
● Steer cross-functional teams, champion collaborative ways of working to meet
● Delivery of projects to time / cost / scope / highest quality in line with project
● Planning and tracking of multiple projects, including defining required resource and budget for delivery, and communication of progress through regular reporting
● Identification and management of risks and issues to prevent or reduce impact on delivery within projects or through cross project / programme risks
● Adherence to the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures
associated with the role
● A Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in finance, business or related discipline
● Minimum of five years of project management experience in a position requiring
planning and coordination of multiple priorities and projects.
● One or more professional certifications or equivalent experience (preferably
PRINCE2, PMP, Agile, etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.