- BBBH742996 Jan 06, 2021 €70k - €90k
This role will be responsible for managing facilities, sustainability, new product introductions and product/process development.
Our client manufacture pen needles for the care of Diabetes patients globally. The plant, based in South Dublin, runs 24/7 and is the Worldwide Centre of Excellence for Pen Needle Manufacturing producing 4.6 billion medical devices annually. They employ approximately 450 people across Operations, Engineering, Quality and R&D.
You will manage facilities, sustainability, new product introductions and product/process development.
You will work with the Worldwide Director of Engineering to ensure alignment of priorities associated with New Product Introductions and Technology / Process changes.
- Provide consistent leadership and direction to engineering function within the plant. You will manage facilities, sustainability, new product introductions and product/process development
- Develop a team of direct reports and ensure that a succession pipeline identified and implemented
- Manage new product introduction and product/ process development across the plant.
- Overall responsibility for implementing capital expenditure projects across the plant.
- Manage capital spend tracking, monthly reporting and forecasting.
- You will lead the Plant Priority Matrix 'PPM' process and interface with project owners to ensure projects are on track and communicate any roadblocks with suggested solutions to site leadership.
- Working with procurement and global real estate & construction to ensure that all projects are executing in line with company procedures.
- Drive key changes and continuous improvement in site engineering systems and procedures.
- Manage Key Cost to Win programs and ensure that projects are rolled out as required.
- Liaise on a worldwide basis with other Engineering, Quality, R&D, Marketing and Manufacturing staff and facilities.
- Maintain the environmental and IPC licence compliance.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in engineering leadership environment with at least 5 years at a senior management level, ideally within a Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of success in leading a large engineering function.
- Proven ability to influence and effectively manage high demands in an environment with limited resources
- Agile learner, excellent interpersonal skills and results obtained.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300