Director of Commerce Operations
- BBBH780534 May 05, 2021 Competitive
Director of Commerce Operations Morgan McKinley has partnered with a Global eCommerce Company to recruit for an exciting opportunity for a Director of Commerce Operations based in Dublin.
- Contribute to business cases for new services or new partners
- Approve release policies and release plans
- Lead the team effort in gathering and prioritizing operational requirements
- Define and report to senior management on individual service targets
- Actively managing the performance, issues, risks and opportunities
- Support the Partnership Strategy Development and the design of standard Partner Management disciplines and New Deal templates and guidelines
- Identifying and selecting new partners needed for the company to deliver its business goals
- Agree and enforce service level agreements with internal or external partners
- Drive process and tool improvements whilst influencing company operational efficiency initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of global and local markets, payments operational control procedures and incident and problem management.
- Natural collaborator who has liaised with internal teams within a business.
- Proven ability to build partnerships with peers, customers and business stakeholders to meet company and shared objectives.
- Proven track record of leading a team through a period of rapid company growth.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601