Digital Optimisation Manager
- BBBH793434 Sep 16, 2021 Competitive
Digital Optimisation Manager | There is a brand new Digital optimisation Manager role with a well known financial services institution in Dublin.
This company are building a new digital customer centre of excellence.
This role is extremely unique, giving one the opportunity to be part of a very exciting digitalisation transformation within the banking world. The Digital Optimisation Manager will have a wide variety of responsibilities, providing a huge amount of exposure and opportunity to transform and influence the digital journey for thousands of customers.
- Leading the digital team to enable the Digital and Direct bank to deliver and achieve commercial and productivity goals
- Promotes initiatives for continuous improvement across all channels, ensuring direct alignment with the banking network
- Utilise real time insights to provide support and direction to both the Commercial and Customer teams to enhance performances
- Promote behavioural changes with respect to digital first across both internal colleagues and the wider customer network across all entry points
- Understand and develop an action plan to utilise tools in the group to improve funnel conversion rates across the digital channels
- Identify and explore new tools which can enhance the digital offering
- Develop a digital dashboard to utilise data in order to drive and enhance the digital journey, which in turn opens opportunities for new revenue streams
- Utilise and implement robotics and automation along with new performance indicators and MI that can be used across the wider Group
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to across the department
- Engage with stakeholders across the bank to ensure all policies and procedures are up to date at all times
- Lead business readiness protocols for the launch of new digital origination servicing and sales journeys
- Oversight of business testing for key IT activities including Business Continuity, User Acceptance Testing etc.
- Involvement from concept to implementation, to move from a transactional focus to one of a broader and deeper understanding of our customers' needs through providing expert consultancy on change strategies
- Identifying risks, mitigating controls and demonstrating excellent regulatory knowledge across product suite
- Experience working in a fast paced digitally focused environment, preferably within the financial services industry
- Relevant experience in a sales and/or service management role
- Proven experience managing key stakeholders (Vendors, IT, Business Unit Managers etc.) with the ability to influence decision through data insights
- Must have experience preparing, developing and presenting MI to Senior Stakeholders to enable effective decision making at a senior level
- Ability to interpret and drive change and IT programmes, delivering initiatives whilst adhering to regulatory requirements
- Essential - deep understanding of compliance in a contact centre environment in terms of systems, policies and procedures
- Proven ability to work on own initiative to innovate and follow through to ensure digital, robotics, automation, colleagues, stakeholders and key business partners are connected and aligned to deliver positive customer outcomes
- Third level education or Certificate in a Business related field preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601