- Dublin South
- JN -022023-1925799
- Feb 17, 2023
Morgan McKinley are working with a Fintech company as they are looking to grow their Digital Team. This is a fast-paced and rewarding role.
Digital Delivery Lead
We are seeking an experienced Delivery Lead to join our Digital team in Business Systems and Service Delivery team.
Reporting into the Digital Channel Manager, the successful candidate will help define, shape and deliver our digital roadmap. The role will require working with the wider teams supporting services and delivering change.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation with committed and experienced leaders and an evolving product line. This is a fast paced, challenging but rewarding role, delivering change across our mobile and web assets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders/project team to translate high level scope into clear objectives and deliverables and assist in the solution design.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to manage team capacity and delivery schedules.
- Work with change and development teams (internal and external) to agree on different work packages and timelines.
- Maintain the feature backlog. Assists with sizing of features and user story definition.
- Working with UX designers to support the development and execution of best in class UX/UI changes in line with brand guidelines and stakeholder requirements.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel, including external vendors, to provide direction, identify problems and co-ordinate solutions.
- Manage change deliveries and associated milestones throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline and make scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Coordinate release activities for multiple projects to ensure there is little friction between planned deliverables.
- Support the day to day management of the digital services including analysis, developing mitigation plans and escalation of production issues
- Experience of delivering digital solutions including mobile apps.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of digital services and mobile applications from the conception of the product to its launch and subsequent maintenance
- Demonstrated leadership driving technical implementations working with remote teams is a must.
- Hands on attitude with an ability to connect with all team, verticals, horizontal and matrix, including project managers, IT architects, developers and business SMEs - good mix of business IT skills, business process knowledge and solid technical expertise.
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various business process representatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate business process requirements to a development team (and vice versa: IT requirements to the business) to support the implementation. Able to effectively develop and deliver materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Experience in project and change delivery ideally in a digital environment.
- Knowledge of digital environment platforms such as Urban Airship, Firebase, Dynatrace, Elastic, Google Analytics etc. a distinct advantage
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
- Financial services sector experience is desirable but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.