You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780741 Apr 27, 2021 Competitive
A global bank and fund services provider is looking for a Depositary Supervisor to come onto their busy team on a contract basis
Working on a fixed term contract for 12 months, this is a great role for someone with a strong Depositary or Trustee background with previous experience having direct reports.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate control environment to ensure the Bank fulfils its depositary obligations.
- Review and sign-off on all Depositary Administrator work including cash flow monitoring, safekeeping of assets and investment compliance reviews.
- Provide monthly departmental reporting to management, as well as assist in the preparation of quarterly board reports.
- Assist with compilation of material for SOC testing, on-site reviews and annual audit.
- Work with clients to resolve queries and escalate any issues, building client relationships.
- Assist with training, development and motivation of the team to ensure a positive working environment.
- Third level business/finance/ law qualification and a minimum of 3-5 years depositary services experience within the funds industry.
- Knowledge of hedge funds.
- Previous experience supervising a team.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556