- BBBH794880 Sep 30, 2021 Competitive
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking additional individuals to enhance our existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the data analytics team.
Data Governance Manager
Who are we?
Our data analytics team focuses on helping our clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines.
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking additional individuals to enhance our existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the data analytics team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients.
Helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines through
- Establishing an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection of data to meet the overall business needs.
- Develop and implement data management and governance roadmap including strategic priorities for establishing organisation wide data based capabilities
- Identify new business opportunities pertaining to the use of data assets to achieve business efficiency
- Leading a team with responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Drawing on your experience on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using our analytics to transform and improve their business
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships
- With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you'll identify and act on potential business opportunities for EY
What we look for?
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry with 7+ years of experience
- Knowledge of data management and governance practices, emerging trends and issues in the management of enterprise data assets.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and govern enterprise level data governance programme
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others, managing, budgets, scope creep, expectations, deliverables, timelines, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical information in non-technical language
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Highly professional with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555