Our client a leading Financial Institution & Retail Bank are seeking to hire a customer accounts executive withinadministrator within the Loan Services team in Dublin
The Customer Services Administrator will be the client facing presence of the bank. The purpose of this
position will be to form part of a multi-skilled team of Customer Services Administrators who will
be responsible for providing a first class service to mortgage, deposit, current account and
Hours: 36.25 hours per week, Evening shift (14.45 - 23.00)
Format: Both, WFH / On site in Dublin
- Provide a leading level of Customer Service in a courteous and sensitive manner.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Customer queries should be resolved efficiently and to agreed deadlines.
- Updating Client Accounts, confirming by letter where necessary and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times.
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2-3 years' experience in customer service.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Professional telephone negotiation technique.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.