- BBBH790601 Aug 18, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading tech giant with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a CS Warranty Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
The CS Warranty Analyst will be dedicated to the CS logistics organization focused on managing customer warranty returns into various locations throughout the globe.
Additionally the resource will be focused on implementation of our "First-Scan '' initiative to drive improved customer satisfaction through reduced returns cycle time of warranty units. Key measures to success will be reduced E2E warranty cycle time, improved captures of warranty units, increased refurb inventory availability from warranty returns and reduced warranty costs per unit.
Manage drop zone operations and execution within EMEA and (France, Italy, Germany and Spain). Service as key communication point and liaison between remote logistics points (Drop Zones), Logistics facilities, Customer Support and our BPO vendors include TIP (Telus International Philippines) team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Direct tracking and issue resolution of all incoming returns into DZ and FIGS as well as driving all communications between our logistics providers and customer service organizations on all warranty, outbound service logistics and recovery efforts
- Conduct the analysis of the end to end warranty cycle times and determine the root cause for any supply chain and customer support delays and bring solution recommendations to the reverse logistics management team.
- Complete Analyze of Lost in Transit/shipments devices to ensure we can assist in the identification of fraudulent activities, incorrect receipts and coordination opportunities with return facilities globally.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 2+ year service logistics operations experience.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills, SQL queries and DB, Google Apps, and Salesforce,etc
- Experience in freight services and transportation
- Ability to engage with multiple teams across different regions to ensure accurate information transfer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have but not a must:
- Ability to speak and write in German as a plus
- Experience querying operational datasets with SQL to analyze processes
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and ERP Inventory system
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300