Credit Controller- Semi-State
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793169 Oct 05, 2021 €30k - €40k
Excellent opportunity for a credit controller with a leading state body based in Dublin City Centre North. Working as part of a team you will report directly to the Credit Control Manager.
Excellent opportunity for a credit controller with a leading state body based in Dublin 1. You will report to the Credit Control Manager, working as part of a team, whilst taking ownership of you assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Salary €30,000 - €35,000
- DC Pension Scheme, bonus
- On-site parking
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage debt collection on assigned Portfolio of accounts.
- Issuing of invoices, statements and credit notes to customers using established guidelines, deadlines and procedures.
- Resolution of queries from customers.
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Liaison and communication with the sales and other internal teams and stakeholders
- Assist the Credit Control team with credit assessments as required.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 -4 years prior experience in a credit control or related finance role.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Deadline focused with ability to prioritise tasks and possess sound numerical skills.
- Flexible and multi-tasking ability to produce results.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce