- Dublin City Centre
- Nov 24, 2022
Calling all senior Credit Control professionals for a truly exciting opportunity with a leading FMCG Drinks multinational based in the heart of Dublin 2.
- Salary is DOE €48,000 - €50,000 plus strong bonus, pension, healthcare, strong annual leave, study support
- Hybrid working 3 days office based
- Strong work life balance
- Ample opportunities for growth and development in a growing organisation
- Personable team, dynamic and sociable and ambitious organisation
- Easy access to bus, rail and luas
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the senior finance leadership team, taking ownership of of 2 legal entities for the company across EMEA and APAC. You will be responsible for 3 direct reports, guiding their workflows and providing support & expertise to deliver a first in class AR service.
The role is responsible for managing accounts receivable, including payment receipt, inventories, overdue invoices, and cash allocation, responding to and resolving internal/external customer queries.
- Manage3 direct reports, workflow, performance review etc
- Carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Processing receipts, cash, oversee credit card expense reconciliations, and bank deposits for external and intercompany partners.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities. Perform account reconciliations and resolve payment discrepancies. Assist with month-end closing.
- Generate and consolidate AR aging for 2 entities to ensure compliance. Provide commentary on progress with aged debt for senior management
- Process adjustments to doubtful debt provision, abiding to the business rules and gathering any required authorisation.
- Provide collection forecasts and send weekly cashflow projection.
- Maintain AR days/DSO at agreed KPIs.
- Maintain and validate customer´s master data recorded in SAP, ensuring that proper back up documentation exist for internal compliance and that any change has been duly authorized.
- Carry out due diligence and credit checks on new and existing customers, using both 3rd party reports, and financial statements of customers.
- Maintain and administer credit insurance policy, ensuring limits aligned with SAP
- Provide regional directors with advance warning for credit limit increases required
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a third level qualification in a related discipline
- 4+ years recent Credit Control experience within a large to MNC environment
- Experience carrying out credit analysis
- Credit Certificate is advantageous
- Understanding of business processes and internal control environment
- excellent time management skills and be conﬁdent in communicating with customers
- Strong Excel and ERP system, SAP is advantageous
- Drive to deliver, focus and prioritise whilst having the courage to be assertive and challenge others
- Team Player who can build effective relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organisational skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.