- BBBH768560 Dec 15, 2020 €70k - €90k
Exceptional Cost Accounting role reporting to the Financial Controller responsible for the financials of the manufacturing sites for this expanding business.
Exciting opportunity to join a unique, dynamic and expanding manufacturing business in Dublin. The role, Cost Accountant will report to the Financial Controller. You will act as a key liason between operations and finance, assuming responsibility for the financials of the manufacturing site of the business.
Nice to know:
- great opportunity to take ownership of the cost accounting function and project initiatives
- be a key team member of a company experiencing exponential growth levels
- add real commercial value working closely with the senior leadership team and operations team
- attractive bonus and package
- Working with manufacturing sites to determine manufacturing costs such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labour
- Analysing the impact of changes in the design of products and how they will impact production determine effects on cost
- Perform analysis comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Involved in the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Conduct Cost Benefit analysis to challenge & support business cases
- Working with stakeholders across the business to identify any areas where costs could be saved, and processes could be improved
- Heavily involved in new system implementation
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- Strong ability to build rapport and drive change
- Previous Cost Accounting experience is essential
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ERP and excel skills is essential
For more information on this Cost Accounting role please contact Tracy Nolan at Morgan McKinley on tnolan@morganmckinley,com or 014485656
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687