- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1926001
- Feb 21, 2023
Morgan McKinley has the pleasure of partnering with one of Ireland's leading financial institutions on an exciting new project which will change traditional pensions.
Corporate Pension Manager
Purpose of the Role:
The Corporate Pensions Department is responsible for the administration of Corporate Defined Contribution Pension and Group Risk Schemes.
Our focus is on delivering a high class service to our brokers/clients to ensure, firstly that we retain their existing business in a highly competitive market and secondly, that the provision of high levels of service on existing portfolios is of assistance to our sales colleagues in securing additional Corporate new business.
The role is to manage the service provided through our Group Pensions offerings to our Customers with the objective of delivering a market leading service in accordance with the regulatory and legislative framework.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for top quality service delivery by the Group Risk team, that will consist of several Team Members reporting into this role across a broad range of Group Risk and Underwriting services and processes
- Ensuring the delivery of a top quality service to customers and intermediaries, while ensuring our quality and control standards are maintained is a critical part of this role
- Support the Production Unit Manager - Group Risk in Managing the day to day performance of the units` operation to deliver brilliant service ensuring all KPIs are met or exceeded
- Work to create a friction free and engaging group risk scheme implementation and management experience for Customers and Intermediaries
- Collaborate with Service Partners in a way that ensures ownership of the end to end Group Risk Production Unit value chain
- Manage and maximise the effectiveness of quality, compliance & controls, including management of operational risks.
- Act as voice of the customer championing change and improvements
- Constantly improve the performance of the department to include process reviews, training and colleague development and improved workflow/ output.
- Relationship Management - develop and improve effective relationships with customers both internal and external to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Leading and managing staff through ongoing operational change. This will include resourcing and colleague development while delivering growth and cost objectives.
- Create a working environment where the Group`s Purpose and Values are at the centre of ways of working and day to day activities and strong people leadership /development is evident
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Leadership - experienced people leader with proven track record of leading a team, or a person showing very high potential to develop into a People Leader
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage key relationships and customer expectation
- Technical knowledge of processing systems and processes within the insurance services industry
- Operations management experience with proven ability to plan and co-ordinate weekly/ monthly activities to ensure the achievement of performance targets and to drive operational efficiency
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
- A commitment to continuous improvement and implementing transformation initiatives
- Proven collaboration skills and stakeholder management ability
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of pensions/group risk/underwriting processes , products and wider environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Current Pensions legislation and in particular the Pensions Act 1990 ( as amended)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment