- Dublin City Centre
- Nov 23, 2022
- €70k - €90k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Finance Professional to join a to a leading PLC's Corporate Finance and Planning team
Exciting opportunity to join a high growth Corporate Finance and Planning team. The role will provide a comprehensive understanding across the Strategic Planning, Corporate Finance and M&A / Divestment processes.
Based in the Group HQ the role is cross-Divisional and crossfunctional, with international exposure to other functions supporting decision making by the Board of Directors and Group Leadership Team.
- Review and consolidate Divisional financial planning models
- Develop integrated projections
- Perform detailed scenario analysis
- Review multi-year performance
- Support finance and valuation-related workstreams of M&A and Divestment processes
- Liaise with 3rd party advisors on both buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Work with other deal team members across multiple workstreams on live transactions;
- Prepare briefing papers and strategy presentations for the Group Leadership
- Support the leadership team on a wide range of corporate finance projects
- Liaise with external consultants and advisors to understand financial markets and sector developments
- Prepare cost of capital updates and review capital structures
- Assess key impacts of large deals
- Work with the team to develop diligence toolkits and guidelines for corporate finance and valuation activities
- Work with other departments on confidential projects e.g. Group Leadership Team / Investor Relations.
- Team player with ability to contribute both individually and as part of a small team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with senior management.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CFA or equivalent), with 3+ years PQE
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial modelling and valuations
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.