- BBBH822922 Jul 20, 2022 Competitive
A leading Tech Company is looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join their team, ideally someone with experience in process-oriented roles in a multinational environment
Our client is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. They exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organisations of all sizes. Their Marketplaces operate in 190 markets around the world.
We are looking to engage a contractor (for a 1-year contract, with possible future opportunities) to work in their global legal privacy organisation. This role will be focused on operations and the process of handling privacy requests under global privacy regulations including: the GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, VCDPA, LGPD, and more. This position will work closely with and report to the Privacy team in the US and will need to be flexible to accommodate the global approach this role will require.
- Triage and respond to global privacy requests.
- Work with various business entities to ensure that privacy requests are managed appropriately.
- Coordinate and track responses to Data Privacy requests and inquiries
- Collaborate and advise various businesses on privacy-related matters
- Support efforts to complete outstanding and increased volume of Privacy Risk Assessments (PIA, DPIA, LIA)
- Work with various business units to ensure Privacy Risk Assessments are completed
- Identify opportunities for and conduct ongoing and targeted privacy compliance monitoring and/or testing
- Assist with the development/documentation of Standard Operating Procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 + years' experience in process-oriented role
- Ability to work well with teammates and leaders in a global organisation.
- Good sense of humour and positive attitude!
- (Preferred) Experience conducting privacy risk assessments
- (Preferred) Knowledgeable about GDPR, CCPA, and/or other data privacy laws
- (Preferred) Bachelor's Degree or higher level of education in business, operations, and/or compliance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300