Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 1-3 year pqe
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH729240 Apr 22, 2022 €70k - €90k
A leading Dublin law firm that handles all types of litigation matters across the legal spectrum now has a permanent hiring need in its commercial litigation department.
The focus is on hiring solicitors with excellent litigation experience from a mid-tier or other large commercial law firm. The department has a strong international practice so lawyers can expect to work on cases involving overseas parties. The department is growing and is at the forefront of much of the major litigation involving businesses and regulated entities in Ireland. The firm offers good training, excellent experience, a strong brand and planned career progression at all levels.
- The role will involve the following key responsibilities which include:
- Managing litigation caseload in all courts with an emphasis on the superior courts to include drafting pleadings, liaising with counsel (where applicable) and management of case files to conclusion.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters.
- Interpreting, analysing and advising clients on relevant case law and legislation.
- Management of the client relationship.
- Advising clients on ADR options, and participating in mediations and arbitrations.
- Advising clients on how to resolve disputes effectively.
1-3 years' litigation pqe in some or all of the following areas:
- Receivership disputes
- Product Liability
- Contentious construction matters
- Commercial contracts disputes
- Regulatory disputes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631