- JN -052023-1932569
- May 09, 2023
- €90k - €120k
Excellent Commercial Finance Manager opportunity based in Dublin, Reporting to the Finance Director and working with the senior management across the wider business
Excellent opportunity with a long established business in the manufacturing industry across Ireland & UK. Reporting to the Finance Director the successful candidate will have full ownership of the FP&A function while working cross functionally with the wider business outside of finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the FP&A agenda, building and supporting the delivery of monthly forecasts cycle, annual budget and long-term strategic plans
- Support the month end close process, ensuring all risks are identified and captured
- Driving the working capital agenda to ensure the business understands the varying financial impacts on the business
- Play a key role in providing advanced financial modelling and analysis to support the decision-making process (Capex, innovation, CI cost benefit analysis, pricing, customer negotiations and trade investment reviews etc).
- Ensure appropriate management reporting is in place to measure performance against agreed KPI's. Work collaboratively with business leaders to support the delivery of KPI's
- Championing a cost-conscious culture. Working closely with all department heads to identify inefficiencies and potential cost savings
- Reviewing and critiquing business plans to ensure financial rigor regarding investment decisions
- Accountable for the AR / credit control process, include providing direction to AR team to delivery goals and objectives
Qualifications / experience
- Qualified accountant with circa 5-10 years PQE
- Strong communicator with the ability to act as a liaison between Finance and the business. Has the confidence to deal with senior leaders across the business
- Manufacturing background would be an advantage
- Exposure to supply chain and Sales & Marketing teams an advantage
- Analytical savvy and must have experience collating and processing large amounts of data into clear and easy to understand insights for non-financial stakeholders
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.