Clinical Trials Site Contracts Manager
- BBBH772847 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
Site Contracts | Clinical Trials | Pharmaceuticals | Dublin | Permanent....................................................
We are working with a multinational pharmaceutical company seeking a professional to manage the day-to-day activities in complex clinical trials contracts and budget negotiations.
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of global clinical investigative site and related ancillary contracts ("site contracts"), from Phase I through IV, including budget and other terms.
- Oversight and coordination of contract activities for multiple clinical trials within various therapeutic areas, ensuring that adequate level of staffing is provided and to ensure efficient delivery of fully executed contracts.
- Lead the contract life cycle management process for assigned clinical trials.
- Review and assess contract and budget changes requested and identify business and/or legal risks, proposing alternative solutions.
- Respond and resolve complex issues associated with domestic and international site contracts in collaboration with senior staff, clinical operations and the Legal department.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with negotiations of clinical trials agreements, including contract language and budget.
- Strong understanding of regulatory and legal issues related to clinical research and development.
- Experience in Global Site Contracting is a significant advantage.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with senior stakeholders and providing oversight of negotiations of clinical trial agreements and budgets.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485683