Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772929 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
11 Month contract position with a leading social media company in Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in agency or similar and will have expert knowledge in Google, Facebook, Ads
11 Month contract position with a leading social media company in Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in agency or similar and will have expert knowledge in Google, Facebook, and Instagram Ads.
The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and analytical solution-driver who puts customers at the core of everything the client does. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, serve as a consultative product expert, and support media planning, strategy and measurement to some of our highly performance-
driven top clients.
With a passion for marketing, this role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships, using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and to translate them into comprehensive solutions and strategies that deliver on our client's business objectives, whilst driving growth in innovative ways. Success in this position requires outstanding analytical skills, the ability to build consultative client relationships, excel
at working with internal cross-functional partners, and thriving in a dynamic, team-focused
environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in the Dublin office.
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with the Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions
grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Analyse data and insights to identify areas of opportunity, and guide the strategy and
implementation of solutions to drive growth
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Media strategy
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams
- Guide the media, creative and measurement strategy, planning, and implementation of
campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving the client's ad platform's campaigns performance
- Project manage internal operations and complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships,CRM)
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills, and the curiosity and
hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300