You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Client Delivery Manager
- BBBH792360 Sep 06, 2021 Competitive
Super opportunity for a Client Delivery Manager working in a Client and Regulatory Reporting Team with a global fintech and professional services company in Dublin.
- Managing a team of people
- Accountable for all client deliverables and ensuring system / process improvements are implemented effectively
- Responsible for appropriate operational processes and controls are effective in the area
- Day to day management and motivation of staff
- Develop and coach the team through goal setting, regular one to ones and performance reviews
- Manage the recruitment process for the team alongside HR and management
- Manage teams' deliverables and ensuring agreed service level agreements are met
- Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Lead client on-boarding projects and participate in strategic projects within the business.
- Minimum 5-7 years in a similar or related role
- Excellent client-service and relationship management skills
- Ability to maintain high productivity, manage multiple priorities, work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Communication skills and experience dealing with clients and team members
- Strong interpersonal skills required with accountability for team and business deliverables
- The ability to work flexibly in a small team
- Experience in team management, 1-2-1's and individual performance conversations.
- Experience in the Regulatory Funds Industry an advantage
- Experience running projects an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556