Client Delivery Associate - Transfer Agency
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH787852 Jul 16, 2021 Competitive
A global leader in the banking and financial services sector is looking for a fund operations professional with a background in Transfer Agency to join their team on a contract basis.
This is a dynamic, client facing role where the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for multiple key clients within the TA department.
- Building a stable senior relationship with the client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Be the primary communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the client.
- Maintaining an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners inclusive of Transfer Agency, Sales, Technology, Solutions, Custody and Prod development.
- Supporting the global operations teams to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution, proactive client engagement, and effective
- Use understanding of transfer agency operations to build out a progressive approach to improving the quality of service delivered to the client.
- Processing of investor payment instructions and requisite fund movements.
- Processing of Investor Transactions - subscriptions, redemptions, switches, transfers.
- Issuance of Capstock Reporting.
- Ability to respond to investor and client queries within a timely manner via telephone and email/symphony.
- Support the standard of delivery through proactive client engagement and effective deliverable planning including using operational knowledge to take end to end ownership of issue resolution.
- Management: Significant experience in Transfer Agency Operations.
- Experience in dealing with highly complex, demanding client organizations.
- Organization: strong organizational and time management skills.
- Client Service: ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Business Knowledge: strong product & business knowledge, including significant experience (minimum 7-9 years) working in transfer agency, able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of end to end operational processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556