You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793841 Sep 21, 2021 €30k - €40k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Bookkeeper . This role is based in City Centre, flexible hours are an option.
The Legal Casher/Bookkeeper prime role is to assist the Head of Accounts in the accurate and reliable recording of transactions, in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Regulations
Additionally the role includes assisting the Head of Accounts in producing financial information for ongoing management purposes and related matters.
- To undertake daily banking functions.
- To undertake the administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
- The preparation of cheques.
- The processing of bank transfers.
- To assist the Head of Accounts in the control of designated client deposit accounts.
- To assist the Head of Accounts in the preparation of credit control advice.
- The administration of the purchase ledger.
- To assist the Head of Accounts in financial management reporting, as required.
- To assist the Head of Accounts in the preparatory work for the annual accounts and liaising with the Practice Accountant.
- To administer leave entitlements.
- To assist the Head of Accounts in VAT administration and returns.
- To assist the Head of Accounts in the administration of partnership cars, office insurance, practising certificates, professional indemnity insurance and company credit cards.
- Administration of new clients in accordance with Law Society money laundering procedures.
- Stamp Duty And IT38 returns.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555