- Dublin City Centre
- JN -072022-1623761
- Feb 24, 2023
- €90k - €120k
A leading Dublin mid-tier firm is now looking to add a solicitors to its Banking dept. This is a great opportunity for a banking lawyer looking for a better work/life balance and challenging work.
The Banking Services team advises domestic and international banks, financial institutions, direct lenders, corporates, SMEs and individuals on an extensive range of corporate/commercial banking transactions. They are focused on delivering innovative and pragmatic solutions for their clients.
The recent growth of its Banking Services practice reflects their commitment to extending their services to meet client needs. With lending activity on the rise, the team is playing its part in facilitating a diverse range of transactions to meet client demand.
The Role Overview
The successful candidate will work as part of the Banking & Financial Services team proving high level services to the firms' clients. The services to their clients cover the following:
Banking Law Services
Act for the main clearing and lending banks in Ireland together with other financial institutions, direct lenders, corporates, SMEs and individuals in their capacity as lenders or borrowers in a wide range of secured lending transactions including:
- Acquisition / Leveraged Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Investment and Development Finance
- Transaction Restructuring
- Global Corporate Restructuring
- Debt sale and acquisition
- Security due diligence and reviews
- Asset based finance, invoice discounting, leasing and hire purchase
The Person Specification
- 3-7 years' PQE in Banking and/or Finance
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues
- Ability to prioritise and achieve results under pressure
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- A dynamic disposition
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.