Republic of Ireland
- BBBH816562 Jun 22, 2022 Competitive
Looking for people who want to expand their skillset within the banking sector with a prominent leading bank in Ireland.
Job Title: Bank Administrator (several positions)
Salary: €27,500 per year
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am-5:15pm)
Length of contract: 11 months initially
Currently seeking Administrators to work in one of Ireland's leading financial institutions. Our client has experienced tremendous growth in the past 12 months with further plans for expansion in 2022. This is an entry level role, with great opportunities for those to wish to gain valuable administration experience and full training is provided.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited too the following:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Supporting your team in the day to day operations of the bank.
- Take ownership and deal with customer and departmental queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner.
- Ensure all duties and tasks are carried out with a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform duties in accordance with policies, procedures and company values.
- Other ad hoc admin duties as required
Key skill sets required:
- Leaving certificate completed with a Pass in Ordinary Level Maths and English or a Level 7 Degree completed, or 10 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word and Excel).
- High attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Good time management skills
If you feel that this is the right role for you, apply by submitting a copy of your CV today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222