- JN -022023-1925041
- Feb 17, 2023
- €20k - €30k
Seeking Customer Service Advisors to work in a leading financial institution. This is the perfect opportunity for entry level candidates looking to gain experience in the financial world.
Salary: €14.10 per hour
Currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to work in one of Ireland's leading financial institutions. This is an entry level role, with great opportunities for those wishing to gain valuable experience in a financial services institution as full training is provided.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited too the following:
- Provide advice to customers on day to day queries e.g. assisting in opening a new account. This is managed through inbound and outbound telephony activities, together with responding to and executing various online applications.
- Provide advice to customers on products and services that meet their financial needs
- Interact and build relationships with customers and other partners while operating within agreed service level agreements
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Key Requirements of the role:
- Leaving certificate completed with a Pass in Ordinary Level Maths and English or a Level 7 Degree completed, or 10 years relevant work experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications - minimum Word and Excel
- Understanding of sales systems and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous telephony / call centre experience
- Previous sales/customer service experience
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Expected start date: 20/03/2023
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.