You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780814 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
Excellent Audit Senior opportunities for qualified accountants to join a continuously growing global firm based in Dublin City Centre or London
Multiple Audit Senior positions available, the candidates are report to managers and partners within London team.
- Preparation and audit of client's certifications
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the industries
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours.
- First time pass qualified ACA/ACCA chartered accountant
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- The company offers a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression
- Competitive annual salary market rate depending upon experience
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Interest free season ticket loan on completion of probationary period.
- 20 days annual leave. In addition, under the firm's flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year.
- Life assurance cover of three times salary, which you may increase to four times salary under the Select flexible benefits programme.
- Group Personal Pension scheme: you will be automatically enrolled into our Group Personal Pension scheme (4% employer contribution, 4% employee contribution - on completion of probationary period)
- Salary review annually
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555