- BBBH787291 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
Leading tech company is looking for an experienced Audit Documentation Specialist. Ideal for someone with 2+ years of documentation writing experience .
We are looking for a strong individual to support our Developer Operation focused on the audit & compliance domain. In this position, you will work with our functional teams closely to understand their workflow, improve and edit the workflow documentation, review the audit response before sending it out to the auditor. You will interact closely with cross-functional stakeholders across Privacy, Legal, Product Policy, Compliance when preparing the documentation and response for the teams.
Successful candidates for this team have the strong ability to handle ambiguity amid chaos, good eyes on the language we use in documentation and workflow, natural written skill to ensure final delivery is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of materials, and last but not least strong risk based mindset to ensure all our correspondence are clear and auditable.
- Writing, developing, editing and managing procedure documents and audit assessment response
- Redacting any sensitive information and creating screenshots/visuals in response documents on behalf of the process owners.
- Reviewing written correspondence and artifacts to ensure final delivery is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of materials
- Performing quality control activities on technical and non-technical documents.
- Ensuring the consistency and use of proper technical terminology across our written correspondence.
- Formatting internal/external ready deliverables to include structure and consistency across tables, illustrations, captions, indexes, cross-referencing and spelling and grammatical checks
- Documenting dictations during working sessions, office hours and auditor walkthrough
- Summarizing the action items and working with the functional teams to collect the information needed.
- Creating workflow diagrams for the corresponding processes in the audit cycle
- Managing process documentation change management
- Proactively identifying gaps in the existing processes and suggesting improvement
- 2+ years of documentation writing experience
- 2+ years of analytical and problem-solving experience
- Proven experience operating effectively and autonomously in situations of extreme ambiguity
- Ability to review and correct material for content, style, and compliance with internal and external standards
- Ability to document complex technical, legal, and compliance concepts and processes in a clear and concise manner in both written and graphic formats
- Attention to details for grammatical, spelling, and other editing errors
- Experience in communicating technical content to non-technical audiences
- Experience in compliance written response
- Audit experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300