Anti-Money Laundering (Vice President)
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772156 Dec 17, 2020 Competitive
A global financial services company based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Senior AML professional to join their team (Investor Services). You will be responsible for day to day management of a
12 Month Contract
A global financial services company based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Senior AML professional to join their team (Investor Services). You will be responsible for day to day management of a team providing Transfer Agency service to a set of hedge fund clients.
I am looking to talk to candidates with eight years' experience in financial services with six years' experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services. The ideal candidate will have previously been a successful manager. In this role you will be required to lead and motivate a team.
- Ensure strong team performance in meeting targets and objectives
- Provide oversight of the TA AML Team
- Build client relationships
- Work with a variety of client types and preform AML/ KYC due diligence across various jurisdictions
- Motivate and develop team members
- Previously managed a successful team and a confident manager
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in financial services including 6 years' experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
- Third level Degree - preferred
- Strong knowledge of Irish regulation around AML/KYC
- Hedge funds special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555