A&H Travel Claims Handler
- BBBH790387 Aug 16, 2021 €40k - €50k
A&H Travel Claims Handler Located in Dublin City Centre, this established Insurance company is seeking an experienced claims handler to join their expanding team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to progress their career with a global insurance company.
- Investigate complex claims for Personal Accident, Cancer, Income Protection and Travel within agreed SLA's and policy requirements
- Ensure accurate assessment of complex travel, temporary total disablement, permanent disablement
- Ensure compliance with process and procedures for all claims assessments, knowing the specific that are applicable to Leisure, Voluntary Employees Benefits versus Corporate policies.
- Ensure on-going support to management and be a point of contact for learning
- Assist management with monitoring market/industry practices in claims handling and Communicate to the wider teams as necessary
- Build lasting relationships with internal and external customers acting as a point of referral.
- Complaints Champion for A & H Claims
- Identify suspect fraudulent claims and act upon this in line with internal guidelines
- Ensuring the constant improvement of best practice standards including proactiveTreating Customer Fairly & Fraud Management,
- Project a positive image of the claims Department at all times leading by example.
- * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- * Ability to prioritise task as needed and meet deadlines
- * Strong administrative and report writing skills.
- * Excellent Attention to detail.
- * Strong problem solving skills and ability to develop new ideas to improve working practices.
- * Lateral thinking.
- * Strong customer service skills with Negotiating skills.
- * Ability to gain knowledge of subject matter and ability to apply it to the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555