A leading tech company and social nedua giant is looking for an Administrator with 2 years of experience with scheduling for 2 or more Directors.
Our client, a big name in the tec industry, is looking for an Administrative Specialist 2 years experience supporting 2 or more Directors with Calendar Management. Core function of role is for Calendar, Travel and Expense support - will be supporting 6 leaders at once - must have multiple exec support experience.
The Admin Specialist Program is a scaled administrative team supporting core areas of admin support - calendar, expense, travel - at ratios of up to 6:1. We remotely support leaders across EMEA with the goal of giving time back to allow leaders in the program to focus on their most critical and impactful work. This is a temporary contract position for a Maternity Leave Cover.
* Provide remote high-volume complex calendaring, travel, and expense support for multiple leaders
* Provide Admin services during designated support hours
* Learn and utilise internal and external tools to provide calendar support
* Effectively communicate with leaders to learn business priorities and apply to support
* Partner with leaders and other Administrative Assistants for meeting coordination
* Provide proactive time management recommendations to leaders
* 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
* 2+ years of experience managing calendars, travel, and expenses for 2 or more executives
* Experience prioritising multiple tasks and activities
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Experience exercising judgment and discretion while utilising company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.