Accounts Payable Specialist- MNC
- BBBH809572 May 13, 2022 €40k - €50k
Exciting opportunity for a highly skilled accounts payable specialist with multinational Energy company based in South Co. Dublin.
Exciting opportunity for a highly skilled accounts payable specialist with multinational Energy company based in South Co. Dublin. You will join a world leading brand experience high growth. This is a great organisation to join, who truly value their employees.
Reporting to: Accounts Payable Manager
- Simply a lovely place to work
- Strong Bonus, pension, healthcare, company shares
- Hybrid working with 3 days in the office
- Onsite parking
- Working in the end-to-end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up through invoice upload to SharePoint, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing
- Processing of monthly expense and credit card claims
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and discrepancies.
- Management of the AP inbox.
- Reconciliations of vendor statements and other recurring tasks.
- Update local Accounts Payable process documents and manuals as required
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations
- Ensuring accurate coding, matching and approval of purchasing invoices
- Timely processing of supplier invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Prepare further analysis of specific accounts as required
- Support the annual audit process
- Support continuous improvement of internal controls, processes, and financial systems, ensuring Mainstream global processes and controls are adhered to
- Provide analysis as requested by the senior finance leadership team
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- Minimum of 2- 3 years accounts payable experience
- Strong experience operating in a fast-paced accounts payable role
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational & administrative skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and time management.
- Detail orientated with an ability to operate to strict timelines/deadlines.
- Strong excel and ERP skills, Oracle experience is advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce