- Dublin South
- JN -042023-1928421
- Apr 24, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Exciting opportunity for a strong Accounts Assistant with a high growth, Irish owned Retail brand expanding their existing European and US operations. Based in the heart of Dundrum.
You will be part of a team of five, working alongside the Financial Accountant, reporting to the Financial Controller.
- 2 days office-based hybrid working
- Paid parking
- 28 days annual leave, bonus, pension
- Great opportunity to work in a broad finance role
- Join a high growth company on their exciting journey
Key responsibilities & exposure:
- Assisting with month end close for multiple entities under FRS102.
- Preparation of support schedules and month end reconciliations. .
- Assist with Annual Audit, liaising with external auditors.
- Assist management with financial data requests.
- Prepare and process monthly payment runs for entities within the group.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of VAT and PAYE returns.
- Prepare monthly store and vending machine reconciliations.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and journal posting for entities within the group.
- Supporting intercompany activities.
- Posting accruals.
- Posting payroll journals and liaising with outsourced payroll providers.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Financial Accountant and Head of Finance.
- Being the finance point of contact internally and externally for our new international business locations
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3 -5 years' experience in a busy accounting function
- Experienced in the production of monthly accounts and reconciliations.
- Strong use of excel and ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of debits and credits
- Strong MS Office skills and General IT knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Your role will involve working internally with the Retail operations team and externally with operators and affiliate partners for billing purposes.
- Technology is a key driver for this business. You will have the opportunity to leverage BI tools and you need to be tech savvy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce | Leinster