Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770916 Nov 26, 2020 Competitive
Well known Tech multinational and online advertising giant is looking for an experienced Advertising Account Manager for a contract role in Dublin.
Our client, the leading provider of online advertising solutions, is looking for an experienced Advertising Account Manager for some of their biggest clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience with account management for digital marketing advertising solutions and preferably comes from an agency background.
This team partners closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on the company's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Ireland is one of the fastest growing digital economies globally. The Irish sector is multi-verticalized; Travel, Retail, CPG and Finance are the primary drivers of growth and partnership with Irish agencies is fundamental to the success of our business. Due to the size of the domestic market, International Growth is also a key focus.
The primary objective of the Irish LCS sector is to deliver success for our customers; helping them to achieve their business objectives and we measure our success through our revenue and revenue growth. We do this by
- Building trusted relationships
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers business objectives and challenges
- Showing curiosity combined with deep analytical thought on Search, Display, Video and Apps
- Relentlessly focusing on improving performance & identifying new opportunities across our portfolio of products and platforms to help achieve their objectives and solve their biggest challenges
- A deep understanding & interest in the Irish industry (both digital and offline), understanding of the customer's landscape, macro-industry trends and both domestic & global opportunities and challenges
- An ability to understand and develop category & auction insights and an ability to craft a narrative pitch in the customer's language
- Sales acumen will be a critical part of your role and an understanding of the full-suite of products of popular online ad platforms and an ability to "sell in the solution"
- Develop tactical account planning and accountability for taking & understanding the client strategy and executing flawlessly
- Improve and educate clients constantly on the latest products, betas and insights to keep them up-to-date on opportunities across our advertising solution
- Analyze data, trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations
- Develop stakeholder maps within the client and agency and across the business.
- Foster and develop key relationships, correspond with agencies and clients on high priority activity using your stakeholder management capability
- Use your prioritization and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often high pressure environment
- Understand the "seasonality" of a customer and adapt your sales strategy to match
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders & specialist teams to bring a united front to our customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with online advertising.
- Experience working in the UK/I Market.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- Ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry specific expertise. Excellent business judgment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300